All standard uPVC windows and doors are
manufactured using Deceuninck® profile -
exclusive to EuroSeal Ltd.
Now one of the most recognised names in the replacement
EuroSeal prove that not all uPVC suppliers
are the same. To be able to expand, yet keep
quality and service to the highest standard,
takes a special kind of company.
- All EuroSeal windows and doors are now Official BFRC Energy Rated A, and officially stamped as standard.
- Over 10,000 satisfied customers.
- We focus on keeping standards to the very highest from the moment of first contact.
- All windows are approved under the police 'secure by design' initiative.
- Our guarantees are amongst the best in the industry and fully insurance backed.
- An independent company offering the best variety of uPVC products.
- When an order is placed, a technical surveyor visits to complete a thorough report to ensure all products fit correctly, meet current regulations and the best materials for the job are used.
- Qualified installation teams working to a strict code of conduct ensure installations are completed up to the highest standard.
- With full-time service engineers on standby, our service is second to none. If any of our products require attention or adjustment, there will be someone with you usually within 24 hours.
- Full membership of the Glass and Glazing Federation since 2003. The most recognised and respected organisation in the industry. The GGF ensure a high quality of service and workmanship, as well as a code of working practice. A copy of the latest GGF Code Of Practice can be found amongst the Home owners Guide Section of the GGF website at: www.myglazing.com
- Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We are a Credit Broker and not a Lender.
- We offer Credit Facilities from A Panel of Lenders.
Our Green Promise.
At Euroseal, we are committed to doing our
part in helping the environment, believing that
the future of our planet is important, not only
for ourselves, but for our children. With many
industry firsts already, we are always looking
to pioneer greener products and methods.
That's why we recycle all the glass, timber
and plastic from the windows and doors.
We also recycle our packaging, polystyrene,
cardboard, PVC-u, paper, aluminium and
steel. All of the timbers used in our doors are
harvested from forests which are managed
to meet the social, economic and ecological
needs of present and future generations.
Euroseal Windows Ltd offer Credit Facilities from A Panel of Lenders
If you can find another window company within 30 days of placing your order, one that gives you the same high standards of workmanship, with the same specification of products, a better service with the same benefits and all at a lower price…
…EuroSeal will install your windows absolutely FREE
PLEASE CONTACT ME